Here's a look into our lives with 3 very active children. We usually spend our days and week-ends driving them back and fourth to their activites, or friends houses. Every once and a while Scott and I get to get away with friends to enjoy grown-up stuff. So I invite you to sit back and enjoy a look into our busy lives. Please send any comments that you might have.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The 60's and 70's
I look pretty good with a FRO!!!! I think that I would have enjoyed the 60's and 70's. The hairstyles really work on me! LOL!!! :)
4 comments:
Um. I think that's your high school year book picture from the 80's in the upper right corner. You are totally smoking in the fro!
yes, it is real close!ha ha ha ummm....you also have a yearbook picture simular to this, right?????
You know it!
We were so hawt!!! :) And..... we knew it! LOL!!!!
Post a Comment